Titrets, SO2 Test Kit, Box of 10
Sulfite (So2) Test Kit. Box of 10 tirrets.
1. Collect the sample in any clean container.
2. Push a valve assembly onto the Titret ampoule Tip until it fits snugly. NOTE: The valve assembly should reach the reference line on the neck of the ampoule.
3. Gently snap the tip of the ampoule at the score mark.
4. With the tip of the valve assembly immersed in the sample, squeeze the bead valve briefly to add a small amount of sample to the Titret. The contents will turn a DEEPBLUE color. Wait 30 seconds. NOTE: Do not squeeze the bead valve unless the tip of the valve assembly is immersed below the surface of the liquid.
5. Rock the Titret to mix the contents.
6. Continue to add small amounts of sample until the liquid in the Titret turns from BLUE TO COLORLESS (or the color of your sample). Be sure to rock the Titret to mix the contents after each addition of sample. When the color of the liquid in the Titret changes to COLORLESS (or the color of your sample), the end point has been reached. Stop the test, hold the Titret with its tip pointed upward and read the scale opposite the liquid level to obtain the test results in ppm (mg/L) free SO2.